Making Web Design Affordable
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Dracom Services
All services provided by Dracom Services to the Client are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions have been:
1. Designed to promote ease of doing business with us.
2. Designed for your protection.
3. Designed for our protection.
1. All quotations supplied by Dracom Services are valid for one (1) month, unless otherwise stated.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the proposal and/or quotation id for website design/maintenance and publication on a host server. It does not include on site software installation or software setup and adjustment. If this additional support work is required, a separate quotation will be provided.
3. For design and coding to proceed, the client must agree in writing to the quotation. This can be either in the form of a letter or email sent to Dracom Services. A 50% deposit will also be required. See payment terms below.
1. Unless otherwise stated, the client will be invoiced for fifty percent (50%) of the total signed Quotation and Dracom requires that this amount be paid before work will commence on the website.
2. The client will be invoiced for the balance on completion of the work unless otherwise stated in the quotation. Dracom requires the client to pay the final amount within 14 days of the invoice date. Payment must be made in full before the website is published “live” on the Internet.
3. Should Dracom be unable to complete the website, within the agreed timeframe, due to the clients inability to supply the necessary documentation, images etc., then Dracom will issue interim invoice for work completed to date. The client agrees to pay this amount within 14 days of the invoice date.
4. Payment can be made by cheque or direct bank deposit.
1. Should the client wish to cancel their quotation acceptance, then Dracom will invoice the client for any work completed to date. The minimum cancellation fee will be twenty five percent (25%) of the signed quotation.
2. The client must advise Dracom by telephone and writing of the request not to proceed with the project.
1. Dracom will perform regular website maintenance when requested. (Please review current prices).
2. Any changes/alterations/deletions to the website, will be charged at an hourly rate with a minimum one (1) hour being charged. (Please review current prices).
3. Clients requiring regular maintenance to their website can choose to establish an annual maintenance contract. These contracts are site specific and details will be negotiated with individual clients.
1. Dracom will not accept any responsibility for any alterations performed by either the client or a third party. Such alterations include, but are not limited to, additions, modifications and/or deletions.
2. If Dracom is required to correct any errors resulting from such alterations, the client will be charged at the current hourly rate. (Please review current prices)
This requirement applies to website’s designed and constructed by Dracom. Dracom will comply with all requests from Australian and State Government authorities to close down any site under it’s control.
1. Clients are required to ensure that the contents of their website meets all current Australian legislation regarding publications.
2. The client shall further indemnify Dracom in respect to any claims, costs, and expenses that may arise from any material included in their website by Dracom at the clients request.
3. Dracom reserves the right not to include any material supplied by a client if Dracom deems it inappropriate or offensive.
4. Any website hosted by Dracom that is found to contain inappropriate or offensive material will be closed down. Once the inappropriate or offensive material has been removed the site will be re-
1. The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorisations in respect of the use of all copy, graphics, registered company logos, names and trademarks, or any other material supplied by the client to be placed on the website by Dracom.
2. Supply of above mentioned material by the client shall be regarded as a guarantee by the client to Dracom that all such permissions and authorisations have been obtained.
3. No responsibility will be accepted by Dracom for damages to or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which the required permission or authorisations has not been obtained.
4. No responsibility will be accepted by Dracom for damages to or losses incurred by the client from the use of client supplied material which may or may not have been plagerised by the client.
5. All original graphics designed and supplied by Dracom, remain the property of Dracom until the client’s account has been paid in full, at which time ownership and copyright of said graphics will reside with the client.
Data Errors & Liability
1. Dracom will exercise all due care to ensure that sites worked on by Dracom are free of errors.
2. Dracom will correct any errors made by their staff in the course of working on the client’s site.
3. It is essential that the client carries out a full review of the website prior to publishing to the final “live” host server. Testing will be carried out within a secure temporary test location. Once the client “signs off” on the website (takes responsibility for content and operation), and any final payments are made, the website will be published on its designated final “live” host server.
4. Dracom does not accept any responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any site, or for losses or damages arising from a site that is not placed ‘live” on the Internet.
Domain Name & Hosting Renewal
1. Dracom will advise clients of domain name and hosting account renewal via the issuing of a renewal invoice. These invoices will be issued, providing two months notice of account expiry. The invoice will also note the account expiry date.
2. Dracom will issue a reminder email one week prior to account expiry.
3. If Dracom has not received the invoice payment by the account expiry date, the hosting account will be suspended for one week whereupon the account will be terminated, a domain name account will expire on that day.
4. The recovery of these terminated and/or expired accounts will attract a setup fee and the recovery will proceed once the original invoice and the new setup fee invoice have been paid.
5. All care and sufficient advice (2 months) will be provided by Dracom, however Dracom will not be held responsible for business loss associated with the termination and/or expiry of a hosting account and/or domain name account through non payment of an issued renewal invoice.
1. Dracom will use all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on www.dracom.com.au and all Dracom clients website's, but Dracom assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of such information and such information is subject to change at any time without notice.
2. Dracom makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the information on www.dracom.com.au and all clients website's, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
3. All users agree that all access to and use of www.dracom.com.au and any linked website and contents thereof is at their own risk. Neither Dracom nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering www.dracom.com.au and all Dracom clients website's shall be liable to any person for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, use of, reliance on, or inability to use www.dracom.com.au and all Dracom clients website's, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
Terms & Conditions